We are excited to start a new series on our blog featuring our valued retailers. We will be putting the spotlight a different retailer for 100 Days of Super SoftBums Sellers as a fun way to show our appreciation & help our fans get to know our retailers a little better.
Retailer of the Day is: Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique
Q1: What is your companies name? What would you like us to know about your store or yourself?
- Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique. We are a natural parenting store located in Raleigh, NC with one of the largest assortments of products available in one location! We specialize in natural products for Mom, Baby, and Home! We offer Free Shipping on all USA orders. We are family owned and run by Moms!
Q2: What is your name? What is your contact email?
|Beth and Her Family|
|Fatimah & Her Daughter|
- Bethany Richardson - Founder - email@example.com
- Fatimah- General Manager
Q3: Please list your website URL, If you are a brick and mortar store, please list your address and hours:
- 2845 Jones Franklin Rd, Raleigh, NC 7606 Open Monday - Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday noon - 5pm
Q4: Please link any social media hook ups you like for your business:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SweetbottomsBaby
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SweetbottomsBB
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/Sweetbottoms
Q5: How long have you been selling cloth diapers?
- 4 years
- 2 - 2 is perfect! :)
- Oh dear. I'm not sure of an exact number, but definitely way more than I *needed*! ;)
- Echo Bamboo Large Pods
- Green - I have no idea... I would be no good at naming diapers! ;)
- I think that there will be many more people cloth diapering their babies in 5 years. It is becoming much for "main-stream" every day. The industry is always advancing, so it will be fun to see what improvements will appear! I *don't* predict that we'll have less choices in 5 years, that is for sure!
If you love Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique, comment below tell us why!